May 17, 2022
Alissa Xander is a personal
trainer, runner, and yoga teacher who took the plunge and quit her
career to be a Yoga Health Coach. Now she is not only
successfully guiding her own members through life transformations,
but she’s also a HUGE asset to the YHC community as a Body Thrive
Assistant and YHC Mentor. This is just a few of the reasons
Alissa is Coach of the month!
Tune in on this inspiring
conversation between Anna and Alissa as they celebrate her, her
members, and mentees' successes. As Alissa mentions the
microcosm of her own member supported by the macrocosm of YHC,
there is no denying the transformational power of dynamic groups in
hitting our goals and expanding our reach.
What you’ll get out of
- Why mindset shift is a key player in success
- How to niche your skills into a unique
- Why set up systems to scale.
- How shifts in beliefs are amplified in dynamic
- Why schedule self-care as a
- Upcoming Workshops:
- Join Cate’s LIVE Workshops:
- Alissa Xander's Links:
- Alissa talks about the mindset connection in
running a course and marathons.
- Alissa tells a story about members' identity
evolution as a “night owl”.
- Alissa shares the YHC Programs' impact on her
- [2:52 ]- Pain points transitioning out of a
- [3:41] - Packaging a unique
- [5:05] - Dynamic group experience.
- [8:01] - Limiting beliefs vs. growth
- [9:19] - Mindset training.
- [13:22] - Important tools in the
- [15:15] - Rhythm of momentum in quarters of the
- [18:05] - Shifts in beliefs.
- [21:20] - Personal results from running annual
- [24:15] - Systems to scale and
- [27:57] - Words of advice to YHC
- “It’s really exciting that every single person
can make the journey fit them. It doesn’t have to be a
- “You can know all the things to do, but if you
don't know why you’re not doing them or have a way to get yourself
to do them, the behavioral science part, it’s going to be
- “You are never behind. It doesn’t matter
where anybody else is, you are exactly where you are supposed to
- “You have to first believe that you can be that
future version of yourself in order to get there.”
Guest Bio: Alissa
Alissa Xander is a health coach,
yoga teacher, and avid runner.
She helps women let go of
limiting beliefs that keep them stuck in bodies that don’t look or
feel the way they want.
She believes you can achieve any
goal by starting with your belief.