Jan 4, 2022
Cathy Mines, accomplished
light-worker, healer, and community leader started her Yoga Health
Coaching journey in May of 2021. Even just beginning the
journey she has already been mind blown by the transformation of
herself, community, and income. Likewise, the Yoga Health
Coaching community has recognized her as STAR in the community and
program and awarded her with Yoga Health Coach of the
In this interview, we will get a
good understanding of where Cathy’s journey started, her hurdles,
her big wins, and what’s next. Get ready to get excited and
be inspired about the potential of your own wellness
What you’ll get out of
- How to overcome limiting beliefs.
- Being lifted in a community to lifting your
- Going from the zone of excellence to the zone
- What is experienced in dynamic
- Why take the plunge into the YHC
- Cathy talks about how she quickly worked through some
limiting beliefs upon joining YHC.
- Cathy explains the dynamic group model
translating to her own community.
- Cathy gives advice to those on the fence about
joining the YHC Community
- 1:05 - Intro to Cathy and her leadership
- 3:30 - Upleveling from limiting
- 5:40 - Community and dynamic groups
- 8:12- Zone of excellence to the zone of
- 8:45 - Living in a community and pivoting
through the pandemic
- 15:50 - Results in her group
- 20:43 - Growth experience from the habits and
- 22:30 - Community/Dynamic Group Model
- 24:57 - Advice to those on the
- 28:45 - What's next - solidifying the business
- I’ve got to admit, I think I’ve had the best
season of my life since I began this training.
- What I've learned is people can feel how much I
love them even when I’m online.
- This idea of a freedom-based lifestyle, it’s
like really true. It’s true and it’s like happening to
Cathy is the Owner and Director
of Wellness at Reach Yoga, her 'Living Sacred Daily' course is her
deep dive into the habits of Yoga and Ayurveda.
A graduate of the
Transformational Arts College Spiritual Psychotherapy Program, a
Certified HeartMath Clinical Practitioner, and a yoga teacher since
2003. A Certified Peace Ambassador and currently a YHC student.
Most of all Cathy is living the dream of loving the work she