Dec 7, 2021
Megan has been awarded our coach
of the month. She has been in the Yoga Health Coaching program for
about 6 months and has been an asset to the
Starting her studies in the
theatre, Megan pivoted into helping people understand their beliefs
to gain clarity with their life goals. She never expected to go
through hospitality and tourism eventually going into an academic
study. Megan studies what people believe in, why they believe it,
and how they perform it in the body. With no clue what she was
doing in her career, she just went with the flow, and looking back
she realized she got practical training in the body because of this
Megan started small by running a
6-week course which she hoped would be part of a year-long course
and this gave some perspective on her plans for a
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How integrating urine therapy in your lifestyle
can help heal you
- How to transform your mindset using the Dalian
- How is Yoga Health Coaching filling in the
- Weaving Urine Therapy into a year-long
- Building infrastructure. Combining
- Tapping your unconscious mind thru the Dalian
- [05:11] Where are you now in the process of
leading a journey?
- [07:00] What has been the impact in your own
- [11:05] How do you plan to weave Urine therapy
into your year-long journey?
- [14:07] What is Yoga Health Coaching doing for
- [19:40] What's the next challenge to get you to
the next level of your growth?
- [22:14] What words of wisdom do you have for
healers out there?
- "I didn't have a career and I didn't have
a trajectory that made sense to anybody else, I was just walking
through the door that opened"
- "The two fastest option powerful things I've
ever found are the Dalian Method and Urine
- "You need a year to try things, to see what
works and then to embed them"
- "If my mind can't figure it out then my mind
doesn't have access to it"