Jul 20, 2021
Anna talks to Coach of the Month
Michelle Gross about her coaching group. Michelle has enrolled
mostly friends and family for her pilot launch. During her first
year in YHC,
Michelle was concentrating on streamlining her
systems, dialing in
automated emails, and getting better at coaching. Now that she has
4 quarters of coaching under her belt, as well as 4 quarters worth
of material customized to her group, she is shifting
Michelle’s new focus is on sales
and enrollment. Using the resources and tools that YHC has given
her, she is customizing them to make them her own. Her goal is to
give people a tool kit to help them stay on track for their peak
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to be of service to others.
- Don’t let external voices stop you from
achieving your goals.
- How to be a better coach.
- How to give people a tool kit to help them stay
on track for peak performance.
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- How can I share these habits to be
- Sleep and exercising is my keystone
- How to conquer a
VUCA (volatile, uncertain, chaotic, ambiguous) world.
- 15:13-16:08 How have the habits helped you
- 13:42-14:03 Don’t assume people know, just use the basic
- 17:25-18:06 I’ve spent a lot of time watching
and learning from Cate.
- How have the habits helped you
- I want to give people a tool kit to help
them stay on track for their peak performance.
- I feel like I am achieving this peak
performance that Cate talks about! Michelle