Nov 23, 2021
Like many others these days,
Patrick’s life may have never found its way to Yoga Health Coaching
without the world pandemic. While he was once on Broadway and
teaching yoga in his free time, that changed when it was all shut
down. Through the Yoga Health Coaching Model, Patrick was
able to step up and turn the chaos into opportunity. While it
has been confronting at times, he continues to embrace the
synchronicities to be most helpful in his community, while
continuing to evolve his identity.
In this conversation Patrick
Heffernan, Yoga Health Coach of the month, and Anne Berklemans
examine, celebrate, and discuss his process and what is next on his
path as a successful coach, leader, and entrepreneur.
What you’ll get out of
- How to turn crisis into
- How to ask for feedback.
- How to leverage feedback into
- Loving the sales and marketing process as a
- How the habits give greater
- Value of following a structure.
- Reciprocating worth from deliverable
- Growing income, impact, and lifestyle to better
support self and then others.
- 3:22 - Finding the opportunity from
- 4:31 - Using the Pandemic time for
greater morning rituals.
- 6:16 - Asking for feedback to know your
- 7:45 - Transitioning from delivered
service to a year-long journey.
- 12:20 - Value of the structure.
- 14:20 - Where are resistance and
- 19:35 - Habits and the nervous
- 22:44 - What does the future look
- “It can be a weird thing to pivot from
something that is so known and secure in many ways, to taking a
totally new direction in life.”
- “It ended up being a big synthesis of all the
things that I think I’ve already kind of have done well over the
years and putting them all together in a more comprehensive
- “When I do these habits my perception of who I
am, where I am, of what I am is so clear to me.”