Jun 23, 2023
In this episode, join Cate Stillman and her guest
Cheryl Kagan as they dive into a candid conversation about personal
growth, overcoming burnout, and finding joy and fun in life. They
discuss the importance of reinvention, embracing vulnerability, and
the power of letting go of control. Get ready to be inspired and
motivated to live a life filled with fun and authenticity.
What You'll Get Out of Tuning In
- Insights on reinventing your identity and embracing
- Tips for overcoming burnout and finding balance in
- Ideas for incorporating more joy and fun into your
- Inspiration to let go of control and embrace
- Understanding the process of personal identity
- The role of fun in building a vibrant community
- Rediscovering Passion: Releasing tension and
rediscovering love for your hobbies.
- Embracing Fun: Bringing joy and fun to clubs and
communities for a naturally enjoyable atmosphere.
- Overcoming Anxiety: Advice on navigating anxiety by
letting go and not trying to control everything.
- Evaluating the Impact of Inflation: The need for
evaluation during brand and product changes amid economic
- Embracing Playfulness: Allowing flow and playfulness
for personal and professional growth.
- Finding Balance: Recognizing burnout and prioritizing
self-care and retreats for balance.
"Just allow and relax, and see what flows. That's
where the magic happens."
"Sometimes, we need to lose ourselves to find what
truly balances us."
"No one will engineer the experiences you want to
have. You have to take charge and create them yourself."
"Just allow yourself to reinvent. That's the whole
identity evolution lesson."
"Wake up and ask yourself, 'What sounds fun to me
right now?' and then just do that without hesitation."
"Letting go and having fun is even meditation."