Aug 30, 2017
Grace is one of our amazing Yoga Health Coaches who has overcome
so much to be where she is today, and as a Yoga Health Coach, she
makes Dream Calls for the Awake Living course.
In this episode, Grace and Cate discuss selling the Awake Living
course to potential clients, and uncover secrets that will help
other Yoga Health Coaches do the same for any Yogahealer course.
Grace describes the three levels of readiness an individual may
have on a call, and how she feels out the call to assess which
level. From there, she has different ways of bringing her potential
clients from their particular stages to signing up for Awake Living
or any other Yogahealer course. Tune in to learn how to become the
best Dream Caller you can be!
What you'll get out of tuning in:
- How to sell the Awake Living course to potential clients
- What to do when it's a harder sell
- The three levels of readiness, and how to encourage potential
clients to make the leap
- 0:14 Grace describes the three levels of readiness clients have
when deciding whether they want to take part in Awake Living.
- 2:10 For people who are hesitant to dive into Awake Living, we
can get them into Body Thrive and have it roll into Awake Living in
January. Roll-in tuition allows people to apply an investment
they've already made to a future investment.
- 3:15 Allow potential course members to apply past courses to
future courses as a deposit.
- 3:25 If it's a hard sell, offer something that's an easy give
for Yogahealer and will catch their attention and make them excited
- 5:15 Weekly bonus deadlines allow people to invest in
- 6:15 Cate recounts how people who are in BodyThrive long-term
thrive the most
- 10:30 Remember that every encounter you have with a potential
client makes a difference!
- "How well do they know you? How long have they been following
you? How excited are they? How excited do they get at the
questions? That's an indicator that the offer is probably going to
be made.." - Grace Edison
- "The first call is really about meeting them at their
excitement." - Grace Edison
- "The second kind of person, they know they want it but they
don't see maybe how they're going to do it… there's not trust yet."
- Grace Edison
- "The third: that's the not-ready-at-all person, and they're
probably not going to be a good fit for the course, but... they're
probably going to be be someone we'll see in six months to a year."
- Grace Edison
- "It's really important that we get them the right information
and let them know that there is a path for that." - Grace
- "Roll-in tuition is huge… you can roll your lower dollar offer
into your higher dollar offer... it just sets the mindset: 'oh I
can apply this investment into future investments." - Cate
- "The bonus just helps them make the decision to get what they
want in the course." - Cate Stillman
works for Cate Stillman in Admissions at Yogahealer! More than
anything, she loves to make people laugh and has a not-so-secret
dream of doing stand-up comedy.
Grace has a strong
passion for empowering others to take their health and wellness
into their own hands. She loves building authentic relationships,
making people laugh, and creating supportive communities. After a
long-standing relationship with severe depression, Grace has found
deep relief through the habits of Ayurveda — and much credit is due
to Cate and her Body Thrive program.
After taking Body Thrive several times and jumping
into Yoga Health
Coaching, Grace came aboard the Yogahealer team. If you’re
interested in applying for or discovering if you’re a good fit for
the course, please contact her at email@example.com to book a