Aug 10, 2021
Sam Ford, a yoga health coach, yoga instructor, and ayurvedic
practitioner, speaks with Cate. Sam reveals that she needs a better
strategy with more organization in order to make better use of her
time and prioritize the tasks that require immediate attention.
Despite the fact that her lead generation appears to be fairly
strong, Sam believes her systems are lacking in many areas,
particularly her marketing calendar and social media posts. Cate
suggests that Sam reach out to people in her community.
Inspired to use topics that interest her, Sam concludes that
scheduling several free talks will help her reach more people,
build trust, and become known as an "expert." Sam wants to be
genuine and approachable in order to attract the right people. Cate
also encourages Sam to choose a few locations where she can return
year after year and give the same three talks.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:.
- How to be your authentic self.
- How to attract, engage and enroll.
- How to create an annual marketing/social media
- How to establish yourself as an
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Making a big difference by doing in-person
- How to map out topics you are most interested
in, getting to be known as the person who does these wellness
- Designing free talks for the year to generate
specific conversations around your specialties.
- 1:40-2:35 Where are the biggest holes in your business
- 8:23- 8:56 Being known as the person who does the wellness
- 15:18-15:35 How to Have a focus to drive people
to you locally.
- People who are creative want to create new
things, but 90% of what has been created has already been
- The free talks build so much trust! You
become an expert in that area. Cate
- You might suck at the free talks initially,
but you won’t suck in 6 months! Cate
- You’re out in your community adding value
and then they get on your email list. Cate
- When I get people on a discovery call it's
about a 40% conversion rate. Sam
- I am ready for more people!