Aug 31, 2021
Cate talks to Jeff about his
business journey and suggests incorporating the 10 Habits into his
coaching groups using the format he already
Jeffrey admits that he needs to
work harder to integrate these habits into his group and as a
trained functional medicine and cancer coach, he is confident that
by utilizing the tools provided by Cate's program, he will be able
to advance his path toward certification while also aligning his
groups to practice the 10 Habits.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to connect with Health, wealth
relationships, and business
- How to integrate the 10 Habits into an
established group format.
- How to stay on track with Yoga Health Coaching
- Using the tools learned to start applying the
10 Habits in my groups.
- Believing you can serve the people you are
working with now.
- Staying on track with certification as a Yoga
- 4:20-5:35 I wonder if this is a case of “you’re more on
track than you think you are”.
- 8:17-9:08 Is
there a way to integrate 10 habits coaching in a group format with
what you’re already doing?
- 9:57-10:54 Invite the past clients and the ones you are
working with to start working with the 10 Habits
- 20:17 -21:01 You already have confidence, just
allow this whole thing to work and allow the space to happen.
- What's your bigger end goal? Let's find the way
that’s true to you.Cate
- I am missing the opportunity of using the 10
habits to get re-grounded and back on track with certification.
- You already have confidence, just allow the
whole thing to work, get the people in your group reading Body
- One of my limited beliefs was doing it well
enough at a certain level of experience and not allowing myself to
do this one step at a time. Jeffrey
Co-founder of Raising My Game Coaching. Has
training in Functional Medicine and Cancer Coaching. Holds a B.S.
in Physiology. Trained with Jack Canfield, John Maxwell, Tony
Robbins/Cloe Madanes. He has also work in television and publishing