May 10, 2022
Yoga Health Coach, Debbie
Grover-Slavin is also a Chef and Ayurvedic Health Counselor who has
served as Managing director for big companies. While she has
much success guiding clients through the stages of transformation,
she is finding some hiccups guiding potential members through the
stages of the Enrollment Process.
Listen in as Cate guides Debbie
to get specific in the different stages of Sales, Marketing, and
Enrollment and how to create a process for the different needs of
What you’ll get out of
- How to create a sales
- How to optimize the marketing
- How to take the seat as the leader on an
- Cate talks about the Yogahealer Marketing
- Cate tells a story about interfacing with
- Debbie talks about a pilot member getting off
- [2:22]- The stages in sales.
- [4:42]- Building a process built from the
- [7:52]- Breaking down beliefs.
- [10:20]- Breaking down symptoms.
- [14:58]- Creating content from beliefs and
- [17:14]- Associate with the brand.
- [17:42]- Networking with other doctors as a
- [19:00]- Defining what they need to believe
- [24:45]- Taking the seat of the
- [28:06]- Lead tracking spreadsheet with
- [31:00]- Changing beliefs as different stages
in the funnel.
- [34:42]- Intuiting through your own
- [37:43]- Getting testimonials for
- “If you have chronic pain now and you’re 60,
let's fast forward to when you are 75…”
- “The only way we know the process is through
- “Don’t underestimate care in the day and age
that everything is a commodity.”
- “What happens when people go too fast through a
sales process is that there is buyer's remorse.”
- “There is no way you are going to get people
across the finish line unless you have a system for
Ayurveda Counselor, chef, Life
Habits Coach guiding clients
through the stages of transformation incorporating Holistic
Habits managing director-
multi-million-dollar company, board-certified
Ayurveda Health Counselor,
Chef,Wholistic Wellness LLC