Apr 26, 2022
Dr. Marie Weitbrecht isn’t new
in the Yoga Health Coaching world. In her five years in the
YHC community, she has experienced her personal marketplace change
so much, making it hard to connect with the people that need her
the most. This has inspired her to revive her marketing plan
and start new conversations to expand into new areas where she is
Listen in on this coaching gym
where Cate and Marie get specific on her digital avatar, niche
market, and next steps on how and where to start
conversations. This talk will inspire marketing
experimentation as a habit in authentic ways, to continually be
most helpful in the ever-changing market.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to evolve your marketing plan in a changing
- Why get specific on your digital avatar and
- How to test a new marketing
- Why use open conversations as marketing
- Where to find helpful copywriting
- Cate tells a story about how a person checked
her out on the internet before a meeting and how we all have
digital avatars these days.
- Cate talks about the importance of being
approachable and understanding what that means
- Cate tells a story about her first marketing
coach describing the process as throwing spaghetti at the wall and
seeing what sticks.
- [2:25] - Specifying niche market.
- [3:35] - Developing copywriting
- [6:33] - Creating an avatar from a past
iteration of self.
- [10:42] - Pain points of a niche
- [13:44] - Marketing funnels.
- [17:15] - Copywriting to hook people
- [19:17] - Digital Avatars.
- [21:40] - Understanding approachability with
- [25:30] - Creating coded language.
- [28:42] - Starting conversations in Facebook
- [32:33] - Evaluating marketing
- [35:28] - Scheduling marketing as a
- “Keep thinking, ‘This is the person I’m solving
this problem for.’”
- “The more you get clear with these different
pain points, they each have a story and they each have a
- “We all have digital avatars.”
- “Marketing is, you keep throwing spaghetti at
Dr. Marie Weitbrecht
With her background in Theatre
Studies, book editing and a PhD in Media Studies Marie has been
striving to merge her spiritual side with the professional. She has
been working as a coach for 9 years, integrating Embodiment and
Ayurveda into her work.