Jun 22, 2021
Cate interviews Shea Lehnen, a
Yoga Health Coach from Wyoming. Shea’s pilot grew quickly, with
mostly people from her yoga community. With Cate’s help, Shea is
looking to expand her program to target prospects outside of that
niche community. To do this, Shea needs to use terminology that
resonates with both yogic and non-yogic prospects.
Cate takes Shea through a
marketing funnel to help her get clear on how to give her people
what they want using, “know, like, trust” factor. Narrowing
down what results Shea’s people crave helps give insight to a
common goal of losing weight and feeling better.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to find your niche for your
- How to give people what they want.
- How to use terminology everyone can resonate
- Iyengar yoga diaper short.
- Marketing Funnels.
- People want something different, something
- Develop know, like, trust factor.
- Use evergreen content to recycle your
- 1:44-2:20 The new people are feeling lost with Ayurvedic
terminology, how to niche and keep both groups engaged
- 2:42-3:21 Early adopters of yoga vs yoga focused on
fitness and working out.
- 8:08-8:59 What people want is to lose weight and feel
better and what people need is the journey, the know, like, trust
- 21:22-32:21 Building a prep program using the evergreen
content for continuous relevancy throughout the year
- 24:12-25:09Dialing in
the 1st two habits and targeting inner peace and weight loss
- How your people can learn about Sankskrit
through the know, like, trust factor. (Cate)
- Yoga nowadays is more focused on fitness and
working out rather than on enlightenment and philosophy.
- My people are looking for a way to lose weight
and feel better. (Shea)
- I want to help my people tap in their body
wisdom, not give them a diet plan. (Shea)
- I’m building a prep course and taking it back a
few steps. (Shea)