Jul 6, 2021
Anna Berkelmans talks to
sustainable farmer Jill Baker, about her evolution into the world
of Yoga Health Coaching and the business and marketing requirements of
the field. With help from Cate’s courses, Jill is able to find her
voice to share what she is doing, which will help maximize the new
Acknowledging that she is not a
marketing and business person, Jill continues working on the 10
Habits. Her goals involve knowing who her target client is and
inspiring people to find their own answers.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to have your own voice.
- How to inspire people to find their own
- How to find your target client.
- 10:36-11:30 Having wisdom to share and a voice
to be heard.
- 11:36-13:34 How a Yoga Health Coaching program gives you a
great bang for your buck!
- 13:40-14:45 Feeling
comfortable on social media.
- 7:03- 7:33 Encouraging people to grow by asking the right
- 9:36-10:31 Building clients from the ground up as a new
- 10:36-11:30I have
wisdom to share and a voice to be heard!
- I’m good at helping people find their resources
and strengths. Jill
- I ask people questions to inspire them to find
the answers. Jill
- You would be hard-pressed to find another
program that offers more support and knowledge base as this one
- If you’re not at your best you can’t take care
of the people that depend on you. Jill
- I have wisdom to share and a voice to be heard!