Oct 5, 2021
Ellie Mout, a yoga health coach,
and Ann Berklemans discuss how Ellie is transitioning from a
corporate job to being an entrepreneur in the health coaching
field. Ellie's passion is guiding LGBTQ people to connect with
their intuition through body care. Ellie is able to focus on being
an entrepreneur with the Yoga Health Coaching program because it
provides a great business model with a set of principles and habits
that are already laid out and prepared.
Ellie's spiritual path is
diverse, which allows her to guide her people in connecting with
their intuition and creating an internal space that feels relaxing,
protected, and safe. Using the habits as her own guideline, Ellie
realizes she must adhere to them regularly in order to remain
grounded and well-rested.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to stay on track with the
- How to connect to your intuition.
- How to make the transition from a corporate job
to being an entrepreneur.
- This path of Yoga health coaching really kicks
my ass and it puts me on the path of transformation. I signed up
and I showed up and I have to be out of my comfort zone a
- I keep coming back to releasing judgement about
how I am doing the habits and how others are doing the
habits, trying to lose the judgement about myself.
- The value of the community and the group
lie in the power of the posse!
- Losing the judgement means I can move through
the bumps a lot easier.
- 2:40-3:34 On my spiritual path I was getting nudged and
feeling a pull toward helping people more directly than just casual
- 4:20- 5:30 What does it feel like to run your own
- 14:02-14:30 As long as I continue to stay connected with
the posse and the tribe I can feel the momentum moving me in the
direction I want to go even when I’m resisting.
- When I'm not practicing the habits I get all up
into my head and have anxiety and depression. Ellie M.
- You have a spiritual depth to you, there’s so
much more than meets the eye. Anna B.
- Learning to intuite what I need for myself and
connecting with my body and heart has taken decades of work. Ellie
- As long as I continue to stay connected to the
posse and the tribe I can feel the momentum moving me in the
direction I want to go even when I'm stuck in resistance.
- You are a highly
respected peer in the YHC organization. Anna B.