Jun 14, 2022
Emily Cole, founder of Wild
Within Coaching, is a Yoga Health Coach, Adventure Guide, and
Digital Nomad, just to name a few things… She believes in
doing the DEEP WORK of getting centered within the self and loves
guiding others to do the same. At a Live Event in January of 2022
with Cate, Emily was inspired to write a personal manifesto and has
felt her purpose as a leader expand from this process.
Listen in as Emily and Cate
explore how her personal manifesto has led them to find her own
truth, how it has been useful in coaching, and how it may evolve in
the future. This conversation will leave you inspired by how
much can be discovered when we insource our wisdom vs.
What you’ll get out of
- How live events are so
- Why a personal manifesto is so useful for
- How to stay integrity.
- Why publish your convictions.
- How to use a manifesto in decision
- Cate talks about creating values and beliefs in
her personal family structure.
- Cate talks about common new age community
beliefs lacking structure.
- Cate talks about the importance of follow-up
after Live Events.
- [4:20]: The what and why of a personal
- [6:20]: Getting clear and specific on what you
- [9:53]: Using a manifesto to check your life
- [12:16]: The evolving manifesto.
- [16:39]: Building a bigger vision/three-year
- [19:00]: Personal Manifesto as a
- [22:42]: Live events and follow-up.
- [27:18]: Doing the deep
- [32:12]: Staying in integrity.
- [34:52]: Publishing your convictions and
- [38:19]: Decision-making through your
- [42:10]: Negative vs. positive
- “It’s noticing what you really actually care
about and then from care it goes to conviction. What do you
have a conviction about? And from conviction, you can see how deep
- “The more we understand our manifestos or what
exactly are our beliefs we deeply care about, it can serve as a
guiding light for the direction in the next chapter of our
- “You want to use your manifesto to solve
problems in your future based on things you’ve learned in your
- “It’s easy to go to events. It’s hard to
build relationships on the follow-through side.”
- “If you are mad about something, that's a
perfect time. What do you do when you are angry? What a
great time to block some time for a manifesto!”
Guest Bio: Emily Cole
As the founder of Wild Within
Coaching, Emily believes in, supports, and models going deep within
ourselves for a wild journey. With a decade of wilderness guiding
experience, she knows intimately the transformative power of
adventure and how good it feels to be centered in
Through coaching, she has seen
the same process of people coming into their own guidance, wisdom,
and power and loves supporting and guiding these exciting journeys