Jun 21, 2022
Yoga Health Coach Shannon McCall
is also a Writer, Ayurveda Practitioner, and Yoga/Meditation
Teacher who leads her group to results and guides them toward life
transformations. While the year-long, trimester structure of
her program is working well, the enrollment process every trimester
Tune in on this Coaching Gym
where Cate helps Shannon get clear on what’s working and what needs
to change for enrollment. Through this conversation, we will
discover how to use our authentic voice in our marketing messages,
while also giving potential members a sneak peek of what is in a
dynamic group is all about. You will feel inspired to figure
out what you care about most and design messages around it to help
those who need to hear it most!
What you’ll get out of
- How to create a community of
- When to step back and reevaluate your
- Why use anger in marketing.
- How to get clear on your core
- Cate talks about the magic of the eastern
perspective creating a life beyond us.
- Cate teaches about a Ken Wilber-inspired
- Shannon talks about her Hiro Boga
- [3:11] Understanding the R.O.I.
- [6:16] Reevaluating course.
- [7:39] Inquiry practices- getting felts sense
- [11:59] Understanding who your course is
- [14:14] Using anger in marketing
- [17:17] Marketing from the inside
- [21:32] Understanding your core
- [24:20] Speaking to the results.
- “You need to know what you do and you need to
know what people are thinking at the different stages so that they
can get to lifetime customer value.”
- “Your course has a life that's beyond you and
you are channeling in where the group goes and building a structure
to do that.”
- “You're sleeping anyway, you're eating anyway,
you’re showering anyway, you're exercising anyway, so you might as
well do it in a way that actually supports
- “Channel your anger for
Guest: Shannon Shanti McCall
Writer, Ayurveda Practitioner,
Yoga and Meditation teacher, Yoga Health Coach