Jan 25, 2022
First-year Yoga Health Coach and
world-class Nia teacher, Mia Thayer, has come so far since she
joined the community in November of 2021. As far as she has come in
one year, she feels there is still a major puzzle piece still
missing. At the beginning of her second year, she feels she
is just getting started and is ready for even more
Listen in on this conversation
between Mia and Cate as they discuss what’s next for her second
year in regards to discovering her unique brand based around dance,
rooted authenticity, and next-level anchoring. In this, we
will get wisdom hits about knowing our audience, marketing for
them, working a hybrid model, and so much more!
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to discover what’s next after implementing
the business model
- How to build your unique brand
- How to market for your audience
- How to run a hybrid course -
- How to name your course
- Mia reflects on the Gap and the Gain over a year, coming from no work or income to
running a group.
- Mia experiments with a hybrid model
incorporating Nia into her habit journey.
- Cate helps Mia turn current themes coming up
into brand strategies.
- 4:10- Recognizing current themes coming
- 6:58- Compassionate Inquiry Training
with Gabor Mate.
- 7:50- Creating a safe, accepting, and
- 9:30- Liberating structures for authentic
- 10:30- Coaching offline vs. online.
- 15:17- Listing pain points and
- 18:44- Building unique specialties into method
- 19:52- Building a hybrid model/package
- 23:46- Applying unique specialties to the
- 26:38- Creating a new brand name.
- “In the group setting you're attached, but
you're attached to people who can grow, and that's really different
than being attached to people who aren’t allowing you to grow, and
who you are also not allowing to grow because that feels
- “It’s not really a return [to self], it’s next
- “You’re creating a regenerative community where
you are inviting people to spread word of mouth, and have an in
person experience with you because that's really the most important
- “I can host a workshop and literally the group
can lead it.”
- “The potential is, you can design your life and
do the best work in the world.”
Mia is half American half
Argentine, born and raised in China. She is a Nia movement teacher
and in the middle of a lot of change.