Dec 21, 2021
Glenna Bedoya is very helpful to
her community and has experienced so much growth as a Yoga Health
Coach in the past two years. But with this success comes new
and more challenging hurdles….
Sometimes it’s just a matter of
proper goal setting, getting into a healthier mindset, planning,
and of course marketing! Listen in as Cate as she helps
Glenna ask the right questions to find her next areas to grow
herself, her community, and her income.
What you’ll get out of
- How to create financial security as an
entrepreneur and wellness pros.
- How to grow your wellness business.
- How to build trust out of sales-generating
- Where to take action with your marketing
- How to retrain your mind out of
- Cate talks about shaking the underlying
insecurity of financial targets.
- Learning to leverage yoga communities and
beyond with marketing.
- Testing out different marketing
- 3:45- Developing a long-term plan and budgeting
along the way.
- 4:30- Structuring time and actions for
- 8:35- Questioning how to continually
- 13:52- Leveraging the yoga community and beyond
with social media.
- 17:40- Shifting out of the victim mentality to
being in control of income.
- 19:24- Feeling gratitude for what's working and
experiencing more abundance.
- 22:45 - Building trust through sales-generating
- 25.43- Speaking to “The Gain” more in
- 26:20- Retraining the mind out of
- 28:25- Habit, trigger, reward! Trust
triggering to sales-generating activity.
- “The mind finds loopholes and it just
runs loops and those loops will keep you in the outdated pattern of
- “If I want to experience growth in my business,
I have to be open enough to listen to what's going on out there
that I know about, and how can I address it in a way that really
lands for people.”
- “The answer is always more planning, reset the
focus, up the game, and just create and keep working the
- “One of the most fun things about being an
entrepreneur is that you are in control of income”
- “Do people a favor and be able to be
found. Do people a favor and reach out.”
Greetings. I'm Glenna, a St.
Louis based yogi, teacher, Ayurveda Health Coach, Reiki Master, and
Somatic Dance Guide. I'm here to guide you into your deeper knowing
and the great potentiality of living your best life.