May 3, 2022
Claudia Huber has been a Yoga
Health Coach to modern women in Germany for two years now.
While she’s transforming lives and helping them find ease in their
everyday life, she’s looking to go even deeper. She doesn’t
want to get bored and there is so much more she wants to learn and
become an expert in.
Listen in on this coaching gym
as Cate helps Claudia get clear on WHAT problem she is solving for
WHO, as well as how to use her constant learning and research as
marketing. This conversation will inspire writing as part of
learning, mental digestion, and marketing and provide real ways to
efficiently and effectively use your writing to get the most
What you’ll get out of
- How to effectively take in new research and
- Why writing serves as a digestion for the
- What types of writing are best for
- How to use your writing and research in
- How to expand your
reach through writing.
- Cate mentions studies on obesity and the size
of the pineal gland.
- Cate comments on connections with Ayurvedic
texts and newer findings in brain science on how we are constantly
meant to learn and adapt to better predict our
- Cate talks about how companies are focusing on
- Cate acknowledges how on a previous podcast how
Claudia’s members made a book for her on how she changed their
- [2:35]- The evolution of Yogahealer
- [4:25]- Teacher vs. Coach vs.
- [6:27]- Making marketing
- [10:55]- Cognitive digestion through
writing and editing.
- [12:32]- Writing articles vs. social
- [17:58]- The process of finding voice
- [25:55]- Defining the problem to be
solved to write about.
- [30:34]- Five words exercise for
- [32:58]- Recording and archiving
- [38:48] -Lecturing vs.
- [43:55]- Writing an effective social
- [46:14]- Expanding your
- “What is edgy to you is important to the
dynamism of the community.”
- “Get your desires to work for you, not against
you, and then your deeper desires will lead to deeper
- “Anything that’s teachable, make that a
renewable resource. The highest value your members can get
from you is coaching, so if you have good renewable resources to
back up their learning in the process then you can do the highest
value work with the person in front of you.”
- “What’s the hook? What’s the before the
story? What’s the after story? What’s the takeaway? That’s a
social media post.”
- “Writing is the tool to develop your
Guest Bio: Claudia Huber
Yoga Teacher - 1000 h, Ayurvedic
Practitioner and Yoga Health Coach
Leading my own Community Soul
Glow Veda for over 2 years now - to more GLOW in their body, mind