Nov 30, 2021
Dr. Marie Weitbrecht,
experienced Yoga Health Coach and YHC Course Mentor, has produced
her customer journey into small and large course options and is
pleased with the product she offers her community. Next on
her agenda is to take a step back, look at the big picture of her
business, and make revisions as necessary.
On this mentoring call, Dr. Marie has questions on understanding
who her course is for. With her spiral niche recognized from
her many years of Ph.D. study, she has a unique and deep journey to
offer. Listen in and get inspired as they troubleshoot what's
next by designing a marketing experience that will help discover
her community and grow it!
What you’ll get out of
- How to design your mission, message, and
- How to understand who your course is
- How to create and test marketing materials to
- How to grow your leads list.
- How to agitate through marketing to create
- Cate explains Tad Hargraves description of
- Maria explains the 4 basic rules from
archetypal stories found in Ph.D. work.
- Cate spells out the phases of the
Marketing and Sales journey.
- [2.09] - Dr. Marie’s business
- [6:26] - Her biggest question right now.
- [9:45] - Spiral niching
- [11:12] - Rules from archetypal
- [13:20] -Discovering recurring themes for
- [15:55] - Phases of marketing and
- [19:17] - Dr. Marie’s 4 basic rules are found
in Ph.D. work.
- [30:11] - Identifying traps in the marketing
- [33:15] - Examples of creating marketing
- [37:20] - Agitating to create
- [39:25]- Ease of onboarding.
- [41:12] - Designing the experience.
- [43:31] - Growing your audience.
- [46:00] - Boss ladies in their feminine and
- “I’ve uncovered the rules of mainstream culture
by comparing the mainstream film to fairy tales and
- “What experiences come when in the
- “What are the pain points costing
- “Habits are so unsexy, whereas traps for power
women, that’s awesome!”
- “The thing with marketing is that they need to
be constantly refreshed and updated, but then you build a
repertoire or a library and then you can reuse the