Jan 18, 2022
Systems expert, Amy Mitchell is
an Asana Certified Pro with courses and programs that help online
coaches and creatives build the businesses they love. She's
worked with 500+ online business owners that get stuck in reactive
mode, wearing too many hats, and barely getting to do what they set
out to do in the first place. Amy is here to make it easy for
you to cut the fluff, eliminate overwhelm and effortlessly focus on
your BIG goals and dreams.
Listen in as Amy and Cate
discuss the importance for business owners to create the
structures, strategies, and systems that support them to grow their
businesses while working less and less over time.
What you’ll get out of
- How to get into deeper flow by setting up
structures in your business.
- How to set up systems to support marketing and
selling group programs.
- How to know and use your strengths to your
advantage in your business.
- How to gain more efficiency with project
- Amy talks about her Asana Course designed to
set up your business more efficiently.
- Cate and Amy talk about the specific systems
and project management tools for Yoga Health Coaches
- Cate and Amy discuss the Wealth Dynamic
personality test and how to use it to your business's
- 3:15 - Creating a System for
- 6:48- Systems and Wealth Dynamic
- 9:25- The marketing funnel system
- 10:25- Using our creative edge
- 12:50- The Wealth Dynamics test
- 14:50- Using project management tools and
- 22:19- The habit of using new
- 24:42- Integrating calendar with project
- 28:07- Scheduling time block distribution in
key business areas.
- 30:08- Thriving with structures
- “When a system is dialed in, this is really a
huge game-changer for the business.”
- “What has made it worthwhile to stay the course
with the particular asset or particular funnel is knowing that in
optimizing that on the other side is the freedom and the clarity
and the space that you seek.”
- “The thing about systems is that they are very
easily and quickly adopted when they actually solve the problem you
wanted them to solve.”
- “Whatever blocks you have, you need a sales
block, you need a marketing block, and you need a delivery
- “The degree of structure we need to thrive with
systems is different for everyone.”
Guest Bio: Amy Mitchell
Amy Mitchell is a
Systems Expert, Asana Certified Pro and her courses and programs
help business owners to create the structure, strategies, and
systems that support them to grow their businesses while working
less and less over time.